Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"MY 2008"

**JANUARY
· My Family & Relatives in Father side celebrate the New Year’s Day
· Continue Study in 4th year highschool at Dr. Carlos S. Lanting Collge(DCLC)





**FEBRUARY
· My Auntie’s homecoming from USA







Junior & Senior PROM. At Rembrant Hotel









DCLC Field Demo. In highschool











”ALL 4 LOVE” Sarah Geronimo, Erik Santos, Rachel Ann Go & Christian Bautista, Conert at Araneta Coliseum.(feb 14, 2008)







**MARCH



DCLC highschool GRADUATION DAY.^^









**APRIL








My cousin’s Birthday (April 4,2008) at the house











New Born Baby, My Nephew, My cousin Son, Roswell Carlo “cody” Panganiban.(April 7,2008) at st. Lukes med.center













My Grandma’s Birthday (April 9,2008) she celabrate b-ay at max restaurany






**MAY




· Vacation at my tita’s house in Cavite
Swimming Time at my tita’s house in Cavite.








**JUNE
· Start of classes, My first time in college life, at DCLC taking of 2-yrs course of FOOD TECHNOLOGY

My Classmate’s in FOOD TECH.









**JULY


My Sister’s Birthday (July 14,2008) but she’s not there, she’s working in Qatar. She celebrate her b-day at Qatar.










**AUGUST





My Dad’s Birthday(Aug 20, 2008)









My 18th Birthday, I’m celebrate my B-day at the house with my family, relatives,friends, bestfriend and classmate.











**SEPTEMBER




New Born Baby, she is my niece, my brother’s daughter,”Mckyla Alaina De Los Santos” (sept 8,2008) in Qatar







**OCTOBER
· Get ready in sem-break
· Releasing of classcard and i show my classcard to my dad,
· Enrollment, i pay my tuition fee. For 2nd semester



**NOVEMBER
All saints day
· I’ m visited to my mommy in cementery at Holly Cross Nova.Q.C
· After that My dad,family and I going to another cementery in Baesa Q.C to Visited My lolo(my dad’s father) and my lola (my dad’s Auntie) and we pray.








Nov 3, My Kuya’s Birthday, He celebrate Birthday in Qatar.







**DECEMBER







Food Tech., HRM and Faculty Christmas Party












Dec 21-29,with My niece ceclebrate the Christmas Day at my lola’s house in Sta.Ana Manila, I’ll recieve many Gift, Thanks a lot.











Happy New Year,, Happy 2009!!^^

No comments: